What To Know Before You Go
Our team of ground patrol and safety guides work extremely hard to deliver a memorable adventure experience to all of our guests. To assist us in providing you with a unique one-of-a-kind outdoor adventure, please be sure to review our “what to know before you go” checklist.
What To Wear
- Shoulder length and longer hair must be tied back so as not to be caught in a pulley.
- Open-toed shoes are not allowed. Sturdy closed-toed sport sandals – sneakers – comfortable shoes or boots are required and should be worn securely.
- No jewelry. Necklaces, earrings, and bracelets could get caught in equipment and cause preventable injuries.
- Dress appropriately. Clothing should be appropriate for the season, your adventure, and more fitted (not oversized) to avoid catching on course elements.
- Customers not wearing the appropriate clothing may be refused access to our activities in order to ensure their safety.
- All participants or their guardians must sign our waiver form. Be prepared download here and present upon check-in.
- Get a jump on learning about our clic-it smart belay gear, as well as the various elements and how to navigate them.